Thursday, March 12, 2009

Save The Little Joy

It seems that my blog about the downfall of The Little Joy gained some attention.

My friends at the bar have asked Danny and I to come out one more time and try to have a night of remembrance. We want to have a night like it used to be: good music and good people.

After so many years of this bar being good to us, Danny and I want to celebrate everything that was once great about the Little Joy and recreate it for a night (as long as we can ignore the new lighting and paint).

As mentioned in my last post, I have been on a record shopping binge, so I'm excited.

Please come out and support our friends who work at the bar. If they don't get a break from Aerosmith and whatever Quentin Tarantino soundtrack the new DJ is playing off of his computer, people might die. Do it for the community!

More updates to come. Maybe even a snarky flyer. We're thinking about actually putting effort into this...that's how important it is! Mark your calendars and tell your friends.

Thursday, March 19

No comments: